Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Where can I find a cookbook with recipes to help

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Hi, my husband has been diagnosed with acute gastritis, which we have just found out about 2 months ago. We are trying to cut down on some of the greasy, fatty foods that he usually eats, but i am not that great of a chef and i am having trouble finding a cookbook or helpful recipes that i will be able to cook for him. So far his diet is limited to baked chicken, baked potatoes, steamed vegetables, cereal w/skin milk, and sugar free popsicles-sounds delicious to eat 7 days a week huh!!! Can someone please help me!!!!!!!!!! Can someone respond with some helpful answers and tips on what to do.
You might purchase a copy of CookingLight, or go online to CookingLight.com.   They have many great recipes, some very easy and tasty.  All the nutritional values are listed with each recipe, and you can refine your search for low-fat, easy  dishes, or foods that he particulary likes.  I am on a medically restricted low-fat diet and use their online website all the time.