Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
abdominal pain

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

abdominal pain
ced
RECENTLY I JUST HAD MY APPENDIX REMOVED AND EVER SINCE THEN I BEEN HAVING A BURNING PAIN IN MY ABDOMINAL AREA AND LOWER CHEST AND I FEEL VERY NAUSEA AND BECOME SHORT OF BREATH. WHEN I HAD MY MY APPENDIX REMOVED THE DOC SAY THEY ALOT OF EXCESS BLOOD IN MY ABDOMINAL AREA AND IT TOOK 20 MIN TO CLEAN UP.
You should have a complete medical evaluation by your physician.