Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
can gastritis make you dizzy
About This Forum:

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

can gastritis make you dizzy

most mornings i wake up and have a cup of tea, then minutes later i feel dizzy. i had a friend check my blood with his mobile diabetic equipement and was normal.to be honest its worse the day after iv had some booze.i have gastritis and wondered if there was a link. the doctors answer was that she can think of around 60 reasons why someone would go dizzy....but it didnt enlighten me at all. i also have pins and neadles in the arms and legs (from the knee down) and to top it i have lower back pain if i stay in bed too long with slight reflux on occasions.