Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
diffuse liver

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

diffuse liver
I have been diagnosed with liver diffusion. Does anyone know what that is and what the prognosis is for this disease?
I can't find anything in the library on liver diffusion.  Do you have any more information from the doctor?  Diffuse is just a word that means "becoming widely spread".
Here is a website with useful information on liver diseases.
www.liverdisease.com

Ask whoever diagnosed you with "diffused liver" to explain to you exactly what that is and then let me know.  I have never heard of it.  Right now my husband is critically ill with a bad liver.

Thank you.