Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
elevated liver enzymes due to liver abcesses and severing of the common...

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

elevated liver enzymes due to liver abcesses and severing of the common hepatic
IN 1994 I HAD A GALL BLADDER SURGERY WHERE THE COMMON BILE DUCT WAS SEVERED. I DEVELPOED SEPIS DUE TO THIS AND DEVELOPED ARDS. I HAD MANY LIVER ABCESSES WHICK WERE DRAINED.  I HAVE HAD ELEVATED LIVER ENZYMES SINCE.  RECENTLY, I HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY TIRED, ABDOMINAL PAIN, SEVERE ITCHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM SLEEPING. COULD THIS MEAN SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY LIVER FROM ALL THAT'S HAPPEN? THE ITCHING IS SO SEVERE AT TIMES THAT I'M NOT SURE I CAN TAKE MUCH MORE. BENEADRYL DOESN'T HELP AT ALL. I FEEL RUNDOWN. I SOMETIMES HAVE BOUTS OF SEVERE NAUSEA AND DIARRHEA.