gastritis
has anyone else had gastritis as a symptom of chronic gallbladder disease thanks for any information
I have gastritis and my doctor is trying to talk me into a hida-scan to test my gallbladder. Do you have gallbladder problems? If so, could you tell me your symptoms? Also, if you read through this entire board, way down below, you will see SO many with gastritis.

-Jennifer
i have had lots of gastro problems for about 3 years and docs put it down to irritable bowel, then i was tested for helicobacter and treated for it and then my problems really started i had a scan of my gallbladder and they said it was full of polyps and chronically inflamed, even though i had two scans of it in the last 2 years, i am now waiting for the results of a hida scan because my surgeon wants to be sure it is not working before he operates. I had a scope of my stomach yesterday and now they say i have gastritis even though there was none there 2 years ago when they looked. My symptoms are sore stomach if i eat fatty food but lots of other food also annoys me. pain in back going into right shoulder. pain under ribs but now because of stomach inflamation it is on left as well as right. Acid reflux, chronic constipation.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?