Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
give me some insight, please!!!

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

give me some insight, please!!!

i have a few questions. i have always had pain. my back and joints are always full of tension and stiffness. not to mention they constantly pop and crack! i have flatfeet and when i was young they put silicone type implants in my ankles. i am 18 now and a chiropractor told me i have a back of a 50 yr old. i am in constant pain and it hinders me and makes me depressed. i can bend at my waste and feel my entire spine crack. i am not sure what to do. i feel i will always have to be in pain. my whole body seems to hurt. the muscles and joints. my second question is something that has only been around a few months. my fiance and i thought i was pregnant because i was late, and 4 months went by, when i doctor informed me i was not pregnant at all. it has now been 6 months since i had a period! my stomach aches and feels "hollow" it goes into my back and makes it worst. i almost feel as if i can not breathe and feel i am going to vommit. i have been tired and week. unmotivated as well. i hate feeling "dead" i have so much ambition and i need to get rid of my pain and find out what is going on with me! i have had so many episodes lymphangitis, irregular periods, etc. i pray there is something that can cure some of this. i just want to be able to be happy and healthy. i try to exercise, but i end up having to "crawl" home from the gym because of the pain. it gets so intense i cry. and now i have to deal with something wrong with my stomach and reproductive organs! GRR! i want children someday, and know i can be a great mother. i just hope i can! please help!! :)thank you
You should go to a OB/GYN. They will do an ultrasound to see inside what is going on. I had an ovarian cyst when I was young that grew to the size of a grapefruit. I ended up having an ovary and tube removed. I since have gone on to have 2 children. My symptoms were the same as you would experience during pregnancy. periods stopped, bloating,nausea,backpain, and being tired. It could be something as simple as your not ovulating. You really need to be checked by a GYN to rule out a cyst. I'm sure if you talked with your mom she would take you in. She doesn't need to know you thought you were pregnant. Just tell her you are worried because you haven't been getting your periods. It's not normal for them to stop for as long as you say. My niece waited to tell her mom for 2 years. Turned out she wasn't ovulating and the Dr put her on birthcontrol and she is back to normal.
I don't know what you have, but if I were you, I would look into having those SILICONE IMPLANTS REMOVED SOON! Silicone has caused untold suffering among many people (like in breast implants), so at least get rid of this factor, in your case.

Good luck to you.

Sincerely, Concerned lady
http://cantbreathesuspectvcd.com