Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
high total bilirubin
About This Forum:

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

high total bilirubin

I am 23 yrs old male, I have an unknown med. condition, all they know that I have low bone mass of the hips and spine, osteopenia.
I have a question about my labs, I only included the liver fuctions,this was from the

1st of June
AST 29 (15-46)
ALT 60 (11-66)
TBILI 2.03 (0.2-1.3) H

next lab jul 28
AST 37 (12-34)  H
ALT 68 (25-65)  H
TBILI 2.2 (0.1-1.0) H

Nov 14 I dont know what the scale was for this one
AST 45 H
ALT 41
TBILI 2.4 H

These were Comprehensive Metabolic Panels  , so I fasted for all of these will fasting increase the levels.
I had this test done also - 24 HR Calcium 441.7 (H) scale 42-353 MG/24HR

Do you know what possible could be wrong with me and also should this be addressed nowor pushed for another 6 months.  I am currently deployed to Iraq also.
Thank you for your time.