Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
intestinal or nerve??
About This Forum:

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

intestinal or nerve??

I have had left groin/leg pain since June 2007 that has progressed to left side abdominal pain everyday with pain radiating down top of thigh 2 inches and into my back.  I have pains about 3 inches to left of my belly button and down about 2-3 inches and extending from top of pelvic bone.  The pain is everyday now, worse when laying down.  I have always had diarreah (diarrhea) for past two years but is now alternated with constipation, severe gas, bloating, and heart attack heartburn.  The pain is what concerns me as it is in my groin/leg, left side pelvic adominal (abdominal) pain that can be sharp 2 inches from my illiac crest.  The pain has also migrated to bottom left rib area.  Thanks for any input