Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
loose stools plus symptoms

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

loose stools plus symptoms
I have recently after many years of IBS like symptoms
decided and doctor agreed that this is what I have, bloated cramps always on my left side, tiredness aching down my left leg, but these symptoms come and go, I have been sent for a scan of my uterus had smear test and swabs all came back ok except to confirm that I have a small fibroid.

In the last 2 weeks I have experienced loose stools every day there is a constant dragging, angry pain in my left side about level with my hip. I feel an ache in my left leg and have noticed that the glands next to my hip are slightly enlarged. I keep being fobbed off by my doctor but it feels to me like some thing on the lower left side is inflamed, my stomach is bloated, regular loose stools are not usually a symtomn of my alleged ibs I am usually constipated if anything - I am very confused and feel worn down sometimes I am completely overwhelmed with fatique, I would love to hear an opinion
Let me know what you find out. This sounds lot like my troubles.
I have had a problem similiar to yours for about a year now. I recently started going to a Gastroenterologist. She has sent me for a colonoscopy and a signioscopy and next week it is a upper GI series. She first diognosed me with proctitus but after the signoscopy she is sending me for more blood work and stool samples( which I think shoud have been done in the first place) because now she is seeing signs of Chrone's Disease. I suffer from severe constipation and alot of bleeding. Please let me know how you are doing?