Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
lower back pain/gall stones

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

lower back pain/gall stones

Howdy, my wife has hvc, cirrhosis, ascites, gall stones and a lower back ache..  Have any of you all had the lower back ache associated with any or all of the above problems??  She has had the back ache off and on for about 9 mos., constant for the last 10 days..  Any info. would be appreciated..  thanks in advance.    el
Avatar n tn
Hey again. Your wife's back pain can be from something else so make sure you go get this checked. It is possible that she is having problems with her kidneys. With all of her other problems you don't want her kidneys to start failing. Good Luck. Hope to hear from you soon.
Avatar n tn
Thanks Dejsa, she'll be going in for a blood test tomorrow and should have info on tuesday, maybe after my liver snipping..