Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
movement in abdomen

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

movement in abdomen
i have been having movements in my abdomen area for about three months now. mostly on my left side. i have no pain only movements as if i am pregnant. i took a pregnancy test. it was negative. but i have all the pregnancy systoms. i've been pregnant three times and it feel like a baby is moving inside of me. please help!
At some point I was feeling like if I have something inside my belly too, also is big even today and I am not overweight. I think my intestine went out of shape. Also, had some pain resemble if I will have the menstruation. Went to gyno and even had sonography done of my ovaries. Everything is okay. He asked me to go and check my  colon. took me two years to finally do it. Did colonoscopy and I have twisted colon.
A related discussion, adomen was started.