Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
my stomach!!

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

my stomach!!

WHY DO I KEEP FEELING BLOATED AND HAVE SOME PAIN IN THE MIDDLE AREA OF MY STOMACH.AND IT SEEM'S LIKE IT'S CONNECTED TO MY HEART RYTHEM AS IT KEEP'S MISSING A BEAT AT THE TIME!IS IT MY HEART OR MY STOMACH THAT IS THE PROBLEM OR CAN THE 2 BE CONNECTED OR ARE THEY SEPERATE PROBLEM'S?

YOUR'S HOPEFULLY,

SUE!    
Dear Sue,

sounds like you probably have some sort of gastric problem (look up gastritis / gerd on the internet for some more info about symptoms).  If your symptoms have been lasting for a while - you should see a gastro doctor - there are very effective drugs for the heartburn and bloating and they would test you for H.pyelori (a bacteria that can cause stomach problems) and treat if necessary.  The Dr. could also rule out that there is no cardiac problem - probably just you are noticing your body more now that you are having pain / discomfort and there is no need to worry about your heart.   Try not to worry - but do get it checked.
Best Wishes
Sally

Hi Sue, the last note you got was right. I had the same thing and thought i was having a heart attack, but it sounds like you have GERD or reflux disease. Don't let the word disease scare you its just a word. Go to the Dr and try some pills for it. take care John
Yes, I have the problem in my stomach for 7 years. I'm 32 now, 4 years ago I quit my job because of this, now I can only stay at home but the problem never goes away.

my email is LIM_JOO***@****

10 years ago, I was diagnosed as some kind of gall problem, then I stop working for six months for treatment

4 years ago, I was diagnosed and x-ray to have "most probably" Pulmanary Tuberculosis, then I stop working for another six months for treatment. In the meantime I also had Losec.

Now, for 2 months continuously, my stomach problem became severe, symptoms are as follow:
hiccuping, burping, stomach bloated, stomach burning, throat burning, heavy breathing, body muscles tighten-burning-fatigue. worst is the last 3 days I couldn't sleep well because whenever after meals my stomach can't digest-pain-bloated. I have a feeling like end-of-my-life now. Can anyone help me?

I don't smoke, sleep early, swimming, jogging, occasionally beer (twice a month), I stop eating spicy foods.

I am running out of ideas, what can it be? Friends told me it could be Helicobacter Pylori, Gall problem, Liver problem, intesninal problem, Tuberculosis.

Joo