Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
nausea all the time
About This Forum:

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

nausea all the time

44 year old male.got sick feb 1,04 with a nausea stomach and diarrhea,loss of appetite.no fever just the above ,was put on brat diet for a month was told by doc i had gastric.IN feb  had a cbc blood test  and stool done both  negative.IN march i was still feeling the same with,a loss of 10lbs and my weight was stable then,in march i had the following test done hiv,cbc,upper endoscopy,ultra sound abdominal,still notthing.IN april i had h pylori test  ,amylase,comp.metdbolic and latcose test ,test show i was latcose intolerance.WAS put on latcose diet.IN may i had a colonoscopy test done and more cbc test done still notthing,and i still feel the same,IN june i took  other hiv test for life insurance and more cbc and test are negative,i have loss more weight 10lbs.ALSO i had a stool sample taken in june still negative along with a urin test.I have seen a internal medicine doc who put me on sucralfate in march and zoloft in july.he feels i suffer from nervous stomach and irritable bowel syndrome,I also seen two digestive doc and one put me on hyoscyamine.THE ZOLOFT has given me a appetite and i try to eat twice a day.I notice in the morning is when i feel nausea an as day goes on i feel better or if im doing something i'm  feeling better and its like that every day.pleas help.