Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
pain just below ribs

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

pain just below ribs

I have had pain just below ribs for about 4 months now. Was put on previcid 2 times a day but pain is still there. WHen it is bad, I have trouble breathing. I also have pain at my belly butten and just to the left of it. Kind of a sharp pain that comes and goes. When I move around too much, i feel the pain the most. Any Ideas?
I too had pain below the ribs right in the middle and eventually just off to the right. Also right around my belly button which was weird and I still do not know why I got it their. Anyhow, I had gallstones. I had to have my gallbladder removed and no pain anymore. It also made my really nauseaous.
                   Hope they figure it out.
                 It always takes so long for docotrs to figure
                  it out!  
                 Flowers!
hello and good health to all  hope some people can give me answers to hepc  and the longivity to this disease