Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
popping feeling under right rib cage

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

popping feeling under right rib cage
I hope you can help me.  Under my right ribs I can feel something hard, and when I move a certain way, I can feel it pop or catch.  I am so scared that it is something serious.
Impossible to tell without an exam but it sounds like you are describing costochondrial dislocation. This is where the junction between the rib and the cartilage pops out intermittently. This usually is quite painful and is reproduced by specific motions. X rays don't typically help but the physical exam is diagnostic.