tears lumps on liver
recent test show 2 tears and several small erasor sized lumps on my liver.  sever digestive problems persist.  many test later show now signs of intestin problem, gall problem, only the liver issues.

suddenly I cannot eat brocolli avacados etc and digestive problem comes and goes

note family tendancy for agressive fibriods
hysterecatmy for fibroids so severe that wall of the system
had desolved

also I have several lumps showing up --all non cancer but
seem to be in increasingly troublesome locations

Age 52 Female what type of specialist can I go to in the Little Rock Arksansas Area ???  I am to take another scan soon
I have been told the lumps can be removed but one is near the duct any advise on what to look for in the mean time.

Difficult to say what the lumps are without examination of the imaging studies.  

I would assume an ultrasound was performed that showed the lumps.  Further testing with a CT scan or MRI can be considered.

If there still is a question about the diagnosis, a biopsy can be considered for a more definitive diagnosis.  

A referral to a GI specialist or a hepatologist (liver specialist) can be considered.

These options can be discussed with your personal physician.

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Kevin, M.D.
http://www.straightfromthedoc.com
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?