Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
tingling numbness in stomach

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

tingling numbness in stomach

First of all, I have been told I have irritable bowel syndrome. My problem started 10 months ago when my son was born. When I got home from the hospital, I noticed a numbness/tingling on the left side of my belly buttom (about the size of a hand spread wide). Thank you!
I was hoping you'd get a response from this.  I've had this same sensation on and off for over 16 years.  I know that milk products have a tendency to aggravate it, and I've given up milk.  Upon mentioning the sensation to doctors, the reponse is generally, "There is nothing over there to be causing those symptoms."  But the symptoms, are exactly as you describe them to be.  Hope someone has an idea.
Does anyone have knowledge of these symptoms?

1. Numbness/tingling inleft foot/toes
2. Dull pain in lower left abdomen, directly left of naval
3. Dull pain in lower left back, directly behind pain in lower left abdomen
4. Constant gas
5. Occasional dull pain in upper left quadrant of abdomen
6. Occasional dull pain in center of back, w/noticeable grinding noises in spine.
7. Slight pinpoint headache in center of left side of head.
8. Slight itching attacks. Had major one about a month ago.
A related discussion, I am having the same problem was started.