Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
who is Groupmaster?

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

who is Groupmaster?

who is groupmaster, and are they part of the med-help forum or recommened by them?
I see they are posting to everyone and since I am new here, not sure on what is going on and what to believe.
Tayle
It's just an intoxicating poster. Do your best to ignore.
Welcome to the board ;-)
Thanks everyone for the info. I never like it when I see someone posting a general "cure all" for every single condition, and there is a link, a website, and somehow profit involved for them.
I will ignore it, as I do think the people here are wonderful and I love this board.
Thank you!
A person who is now banned from posting here. (These forums are not a soapbox). If you guys spot more abuse in the future please send us email (abuse @medhelp.org)and let us know .

Regards,
Phil
Co-Founder
Med Help Intl.
I have found this site to be very helpful. I learned a lot about my own GERD through reading about the experiences of others and I appreciate it very much. I agree with chicken soup in that it is really helpful to find a group who is in the same boat as yourself because we all can relate to one anothers suffering. I am glad to help others in whatever small way that I can as well. If I can share my experience with some test, hopefully it will ease the other person's fears. I have seen "cure-alls" posted at virtually all of the other medical sites that I have visited and it is awful for those people to try to take advantage of the sick like that. I don't object when someone shares some remedy that helped them personally but a post that claims to be the answer to whatever ails ya is just wrong. Thanks for an excellent site! :)
Much thanks!