Tennis Ball to Unlock Car
Many car doors can be opened by using a tennis ball with a hole in it. Without a key. Take a tennis ball and use a knife to make a small hole. Place the slit against the opening where the key goes. Slam hard on the ball. The force of air will open the lock on many cars. A trick for an emergency. There a few videos of this trick on the net.
Thank you, i hope i don't ever have an emergency where i would need this trick, but if i do, i'll refer back to this and pray it works for my car. I don't have a spare key, i should really just get one!
Hi my husband is a mechanic and says this is not true. There is no way air can do this on a locking mechanism. what Is on the internet is some ones joke. haven't actually tried it but I think he knows what he's talking about. might be worth trying just for curiosity sake but I wouldn't rely on it.