Disaster Preparedness Community
left hipbone pelvic joint fracture/cracked from vehicular accident and ...
About This Community:

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

left hipbone pelvic joint fracture/cracked from vehicular accident and body pains... please HELP...

I've just had a vehicolar accident last Feb.22. We were just brought to our nearby public general hospital. W were riding on a public passenger jeepney w/c lost it brakes waying down the road so the driver bump it to a electric post. The impact was very strong so we stamped/collided inside the jeep. The front of jeep was totally wrecked but good we all survived... I suffered excruciating pain from my hips down to my leftfoot w/c i can't hardly walk til now.In my case, xray showed that i had a "leftpelvic hip jointfracture/cracked, but the doctor(just new/practicing doc maybe?)let me home & said i just need a BEDREST? despite my excruciating pain. So he just prescried a 5capsules of 140mg Diclofenac cholestyramine once a day. Its only few hours that i feel little easy when i take it.

After a day/two i am feeling additional pains on my shoulder,back and my chest / ribs. It hurts badly when i deeply breath, cough or even just laugh. PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP/ADVISES on what to do in my "home confinement" or stay at home. Thanks....

I was wondering i was'nt given antibiotic? So can i take a CEFALEXIN w/c is the only available at our home? I cant get back to private doc since expensive, cant get back to the public hospital since i cant walk (so hard)family members busy...
Is the BEDREST an ok advise?