left hipbone pelvic joint fracture/cracked from vehicular accident and body pains... please HELP...
I've just had a vehicolar accident last Feb.22. We were just brought to our nearby public general hospital. W were riding on a public passenger jeepney w/c lost it brakes waying down the road so the driver bump it to a electric post. The impact was very strong so we stamped/collided inside the jeep. The front of jeep was totally wrecked but good we all survived... I suffered excruciating pain from my hips down to my leftfoot w/c i can't hardly walk til now.In my case, xray showed that i had a "leftpelvic hip jointfracture/cracked, but the doctor(just new/practicing doc maybe?)let me home & said i just need a BEDREST? despite my excruciating pain. So he just prescried a 5capsules of 140mg Diclofenac cholestyramine once a day. Its only few hours that i feel little easy when i take it.

After a day/two i am feeling additional pains on my shoulder,back and my chest / ribs. It hurts badly when i deeply breath, cough or even just laugh. PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP/ADVISES on what to do in my "home confinement" or stay at home. Thanks....

I was wondering i was'nt given antibiotic? So can i take a CEFALEXIN w/c is the only available at our home? I cant get back to private doc since expensive, cant get back to the public hospital since i cant walk (so hard)family members busy...
Is the BEDREST an ok advise?  
Thank you very very much for your advise. It really helps me with my worries and pains. But what about infections? And the hipbone/pelvic crack or fracture, would they eventually heal by themselves naturally without help of medicines? Because the Doc who terated me didn't mention about it if how would it gonna heal or what? As i've said he just prescribed pain reliever. And any advise too for home treatment/remedies on how to ease the pains etc..??? PLEASE???
As you were advised above, whenever you are not satisfied with a doctors advice, you may want to get a second opinion in person, not on the internet.

In general, if you didn't suffer an open wound, you are not usually given an antibiotic.  But as Dr. Choi has said, see your doctor for advice.