Divorce & Breakups Community
DILEMA
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

DILEMA

Doc,

I have been married for 2 years to the same man and we have one son together. He had been married before but his wife passed away and then we got married. As soon as we got married he started abusing me. He only does this when he is drunk but when he is sober we have peace in the house. The problem is that I have been angry at him for the abuse he has put me through and I don't feel the love towards him like I did before we got married. I am filled with bitterness towards him to the point that I feel like I am living with a stranger. There is another man I have known for 4 years even before I met my husband. He has been a friend for a long time and I begun falling in love with him as the abuse at home grew bigger. I have made love to this other man  on several occassions and I feel more attached to him than my husband. Please advice me.