Divorce & Breakups Community
Emergency Help to get out of psychopathic relationship

This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.

My husband has psychopathic behaviors that are snowballing and I am visiting my mom in another state.  Everyone has been convinced by his charm and believe that it is my fault our problems are because I am too critical of his behavior.  I am afraid to go back with my 2 year old daughter.  What should be my next step in getting away?
Stay with your mom. Dont take your child back there
Please I need help.  I just discovered that my husband is a psyhopat from age of 28. The medical report which I find is from year 1998 anf
and is strongly recommended that he need to bu under medical control and therapy.  I' m married 5 years and living in hell.  He is agresiv too even he try 4 times to kill me. He is 76 years old and me 48. 4 times till now I try to run from him but he was always after me. We are living in Belgium snd I'm completely depend from him. He forbid me to work and I'm working in his business for no money.  Like a slave.  Please some tell me what to do.  Thanks in advance.