Hey u guys!!! Im a survivor!!!
My marrige ended 3 years ago, now I am here: thinner, brighter and stronger than ever. I am a happy SINGLE EX and I mean truely single, cause once we discover the true principles and purposes of life: LIFE CHANGES.
WANNA KNOW HOW????!!!! Post me your comments and questions.
Congratulations!
How long had you been married?
hello,

Great to hear about your progressing so well.I would sure like to know how you motivated yourself for a healthier and happy life.

I feel guilty, even if i do leave my husband, i will try to survive, but divorce would be a torture for my loving parents and brother. they will suffer and may be bring me more down by pressuring me to give up on husband. My husband and i have major fights, he calls up my father and my father and mother beg me to stoop to him. i feel like suicide because my husband will call my father and mother and brother and complain even if he knows that the entire fault is his... its such a torture and i am dying day by day and feel helpless and miserable.
Oh no satty, this is very hard.  You feel like you'll lose your family if you divorce him?  Well, that is much better than losing your life by staying with him and being miserable in my opinion.  Do you have the ability to work and to care for yourself?