Aa
A
A
Close
Hey u guys!!! Im a survivor!!!
My marrige ended 3 years ago, now I am here: thinner, brighter and stronger than ever. I am a happy SINGLE EX and I mean truely single, cause once we discover the true principles and purposes of life: LIFE CHANGES.
WANNA KNOW HOW????!!!! Post me your comments and questions.
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Congratulations!
How long had you been married?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
3243092 tn?1354709067
hello,

Great to hear about your progressing so well.I would sure like to know how you motivated yourself for a healthier and happy life.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi,

I feel guilty, even if i do leave my husband, i will try to survive, but divorce would be a torture for my loving parents and brother. they will suffer and may be bring me more down by pressuring me to give up on husband. My husband and i have major fights, he calls up my father and my father and mother beg me to stoop to him. i feel like suicide because my husband will call my father and mother and brother and complain even if he knows that the entire fault is his... its such a torture and i am dying day by day and feel helpless and miserable.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
973741 tn?1342346373
Oh no satty, this is very hard.  You feel like you'll lose your family if you divorce him?  Well, that is much better than losing your life by staying with him and being miserable in my opinion.  Do you have the ability to work and to care for yourself?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Divorce & Breakups Community Resources
Top Relationships Answerers
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank