Divorce & Breakups Community
Hey u guys!!! Im a survivor!!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hey u guys!!! Im a survivor!!!

My marrige ended 3 years ago, now I am here: thinner, brighter and stronger than ever. I am a happy SINGLE EX and I mean truely single, cause once we discover the true principles and purposes of life: LIFE CHANGES.
WANNA KNOW HOW????!!!! Post me your comments and questions.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Congratulations!
How long had you been married?
Blank
3243092_tn?1354709067
hello,

Great to hear about your progressing so well.I would sure like to know how you motivated yourself for a healthier and happy life.
Blank
Hi,

I feel guilty, even if i do leave my husband, i will try to survive, but divorce would be a torture for my loving parents and brother. they will suffer and may be bring me more down by pressuring me to give up on husband. My husband and i have major fights, he calls up my father and my father and mother beg me to stoop to him. i feel like suicide because my husband will call my father and mother and brother and complain even if he knows that the entire fault is his... its such a torture and i am dying day by day and feel helpless and miserable.
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Oh no satty, this is very hard.  You feel like you'll lose your family if you divorce him?  Well, that is much better than losing your life by staying with him and being miserable in my opinion.  Do you have the ability to work and to care for yourself?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Divorce & Breakups Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...