Husband's Salary & Property
My husband own property, which he tooks on his own. He never to took single ruppe from his parents for porperty. Currently me and my hsuband residing in same house. His parents wants to come and stay with us. We sperated from his parents because his mom and sis used to do lot of polictics and game. they use to tell different things to me and my husband and inturns we used to have fights in between us. but somehow my husband trusted me and he realize his mom's politics and agreed to stay separate from them.
My question is whether they forcefully come and stay with us ?? My father in law also have house which they have given to theri daughter. My mother in law everymonth takes 30 to 50K from my husband as an expenditure. Does she has any right on his salary ?? As a wife can i decide on how much salary to be given to his mom and also about his propoerty can i make decisions?? Is there any legal provision in india? My husband have two elder sister and both are married. As per Hindu adoption and maintainance Act 1956 - it requires hindu sons and daughters to maintain their elderly parents when parents are unable to maintained by themselves. It means my husband only need not to take whole responsibility of his parents right !!. As a wife what are my rights on his salary and property ??
You should discuss this with an attorney.  I think your in-laws do not have the legal right to demand to live with you if they have a place of their own.  After you learn your full legal rights and your husband's in regard to his parents, go together (you and your husband) to a family counselor and discuss the whole situation.  You should not be forced to live in a family situation that makes you miserable, and that is what to say with the counselor present so you and your husband can devise a plan that makes things more workable.  
I agree with anniebrooke.  What does your husband say about this?  I like that he took your side and put your marriage above the dramatics of his family.