Divorce & Breakups Community
I am in a dark place :( advice needed

This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.

I am in a dark place :( advice needed

My Ex broke up with me via Text about 5 weeks ago as she moved 5 hours away, I accepted the Break Up and never plagued her with Text's or Call's
She kept me on Facebook, but I never ever contacted her there in about 5 weeks, nor did I contact her any other way, I am as certain as I can be that she was stalking my profile on Facebook, I even created a Group on Facebook and she joined it shows you on a group who looks at the pictures, and she did look at two of the tree pictures, then she stopped looking for some reason, maybe because she could see I could see she had been looking who knows,then one night when I came in from work I posted on my Status how successful I had been at work and it must have been down to my Aftershave ETC ETC, I did it to show her I was moving on with my life as I was told is the best thing to do, anyway a day later she changes her Relationship Status to Single, maybe just coincidence I don't know, moving on a week
I am on Facebook chatting to girls showing her that I am getting on with my life, I knew she was online as she posted on a mutual friend's wall, so I posted a picture, just a picture of my name in Graffiti, this will have gone on her wall and she was online, then a young attractive girl called "Kirst" starts sending comments about the picture and she bets I have lots of dark secrets and winking, she also said she really liked one of my ( Face ) pictures, so I go offline get ready for work, when I get back home surprise surprise I am blocked on my Ex's Facebook? plus she has blocked all of my Family Members who were also on her friends list? why do you think she blocked everyone? she ended it with me, and did so by text, and not even a nice text, she moaned at me and then simply said she wanted to go her own way :/ can anyone shed any light on this mad going on I am lost :/
Hi Hot, what do you want to know? You served a purpose in her life before, for what ever reason, and that was it. It most likely was sexual.
It happens to many people. Right out of nowhere they decide to leave.
I think she was not happy with the direction her life was going and then she met you and tried your lifestyle but did not work for either so she will try another one.
Your lucky its over as she is a very confused person.
For someone who supposedly is demonstrating his acceptance that it is over, you sure are paying a lot of attention to what she does and posts.  It would help you to move on with your life and simply no longer even wonder what she is doing or thinking.  Let's say you accidentally met the woman of your dreams (fill in the name of a favorite singer or movie star here) and the two of you really began hitting it off and you were taking trips together and having all kinds of fun.  Would you be home brooding about why your ex has unfriended your relatives?  No, you would be too busy with the new love to even think twice about that old girlfriend.  That is the life to aim for, one where you are simply no longer remotely interested in her doings.  

Incidentally, try not to be enticed by strangers with winking and compliments online, you don't know who they are.  Have a *real* life with real people, not brooding over Facebook.  When someone breaks off with you, it really is a sign that they want to be done.  Believe it and try to be done, yourself.
Absolutely agree with AnnieBrooke......absolutely.  

When you "accept" a break-up you don't try to do "this and that" on FB to get a response or to make someone jealous.  In fact, I find this a bit childish.  

I am not getting what you need to have "light" shed upon.  She broke up with you and wants things COMPLETELY ended, therefore, she has blocked and your family members from her account.  That's about it.  

Sounds like she is actually moving on and you aren't.  

Ok, the way she broke up with you wasn't nice, but is there really any "nice" way to break up with someone?

Accept this and be adult about would be my advice.  

She has blocked..... is supposed to be She has blocked you and..........

Accept this and be adult about .....is supposed to be Accept this and be adult about it....

Typos, lol.  
I agree with these ladies.  You were playing games with her on facebook too.  If you want her out of your life or not to 'stalk' you---  then block her.  Then she can no longer see your page in any way and if you post on a mutual friend, she may see their responses to you but not your posts.  

Be serious about moving on if you really want to.  good luck
It sounded like she was keeping the door just slightly open in case she wanted to return. She was playing mind games, and you, if being honest, were hoping that door would be propped open some more.

There comes a point in a break-up that your partner is no longer a part of 'your story', that you move on and quit being invested in how they are doing. Its hard at first but gets easier.

This is actually a blessing. She is now completely out of your life and you don't have to worry about how she is, where she is, etc. That frees your energy to find someone new.

Anyone that breaks up via text message is not worth keeping in your life. Just saying, that is the most cowardly thing you can do.
Boy... It's clear as crystal, she broke up but underneath she expected u to call her and beg for a chsnce or something alike... Anyway, as she kept u on fb she intended to kind of flirt u or somehow catch ur attention and since u simply ignored her and spit all ur displease right to her face, she simply gave up.., mmm now, my question is: was this what u wanted? And more, how willing are u to get back into a relationship within someone who is not willing to be honest and find the nerve to say HEY IM SORRY, UVE HURT ME BUT I STILL LOVE U shall we move on? I mean, such immature people lead u nowhere but pain and disaster.
Congrats!!!!  Uve spared urself a whole deal of pain and catastrophes. Sincerely Isel.