I lost myself....
I was with the man i loved and saw a future with for 4 years and we had good a horrible times and i was young so it failed. I dont want him back, but i do want to be happy again and feel that comfort. Then, I went a little nuts and dated some scum and had traumatic things happen along with a blessing a baby. Anytime I get near a guy I get a horrible sense of anxiety and want to become a recluse. Whats going on i dont feel like my outgoing bubbly self???? i take prozac and i still cant deal with men. Theres a guy i like but i cant get over this....
Well, how long ago did you break up with the guy you were with for 4 years?

Have you tried seeking therapy for this?
Therapy isnt in my budget. Almost three years...
Hi, listen.  You sound like you may have some anxiety----  but also that it just isn't time for you to be dating.  I would not worry about trying to be with a man right now.  You've got your baby to care for (who may be a toddler now) and can focus on your own life without trying to find a partner at this time.

Maybe your budget will improve down the road and you will be able to seek some counseling.  Something to look at is why you made the choices you did in the past that ended badly/ had trauma associated with them.  You do not want to repeat patterns----  so perhaps being anxious about repeating them again would make sense??

I am not sure if you are just saying that being around A man makes you have anxiety which is different.  By the way, you could possibly be treated for anxiety by your primary care physician.  This isn't ideal but the medical aspect to anxiety can be helped with medication----  full therapy along with medication is the best approach to fully treating anxiety.  But if you can't do the counseling part for now, being medically treated for anxiety is better than nothing if you suffer clinical anxiety.  good luck
Ideally, you need therapy ALONG with taking Prozac.  You should definitely get this sorted before attempting to date anyone.  At this time you are not in any position to be dating.  You need to take care of yourself first and figure out why you are having all this "anxiety" related to men and why you don't feel like your "bubbly" self among other things.  It is obvious something went terrible awry with this last relationship you were in AND/OR you were this way perhaps before the relationship and the relationship intensified the issue or issues.

Three years is a long time to be feeling like this.  Perhaps there is an organization or a therapist that you could see for free or low cost in your area.

Perhaps the Prozac isn't effective for you and you can always talk to your prescribing physician about that.  

Ideally........therapy + medication=more effective.

Agree with Specialmom too.