Divorce & Breakups Community
It Hurts

This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.

It Hurts

he broke up with in it hurts i told him that its killing inside and he tells me that kills him more when hes with me ='( wow u now how bad that hurt me i gave him my v n cuz i thought he really meant forever like he said he told me he well always love me no matter what he said he will manage to get though this but he dosent wanna be with me what can i do i really miss him sooooooo much i need him in my life i know im young in n love but i know what i love i know what love is i gave everything i had to him i gave him everything...Would he regret not caring?Would he miss me ? Whould he regret leaving me? Would he want me back? UGH I CANT HELP BEING WITH OUT HIM I NEED HIM IN MY LIFE =''''''(
First, you need to stop saying that you 'need' him in your life. You don't need him you just really really want him! You need air, water, food, things like that. But a guy? That's only something we want. So you need to change your mind set. Regardless of what happens, you need to boost your self-esteem up and not worry about it. It could work out or it couldn't. And if you constantly worry about it then your only hurting yourself. You don't deserve that. You need to realize you are just fine without him. I remember being 17 and completely in love and realized he was cheating and I thought I was going to die!! I mean I couldn't eat, sleep, all I did was cry, I was soo desperate to be with him and he knew that, and it only made me look like a weak child begging and pleading. You probably do really miss him. But what your describing doesn't sound healthy, and my advice would be too move on with your life and if it's meant to be then it will be. You could be missing out on great things by weeping around. Goodl uck