It will be ok
Guys
I divorced over 10 years ago and I m happy. What helped:
1. Church, meditation, journaling
2. Working out. Starting running, it is now my time for going into deep thoughts. Got scuba diving license. ( met a diver)
3. Internet dating - swamped with compliment, emails, date invites.
Found a guy I am happy with fior 2 years.
4. Enjoying life - taking care of myself - massages, nails, facials. A touch of another per on gives you what you miss b not having your ex next to you. It's healing.
5. Friends. To talk to, come for a sleep over, vent and hear again you dud right.
6, be nice .
Forgive him/her, close that door to past and leave a gift or that person. They are gone, gone. You can't contact deceased people, you can journal or meditate. But do know that they don't exist in your life, you can't call them or   email. Close that foot, delete all contacts.

Don't know if that helps anyone, but maybe it will give a littl encouragement and support  those who are in pain, doubts, not sure whAt to do. That is a summary of my life, learning experiences, getting. Better and stronger person and learning what I wham.

At this point I am ready to give myself, I am cured, I can talk bou m past and laugh at it. My past in ot. The way to my futur anymore.  Even after break ps after short relationship, I followed my steps, moved on quickly, sometimes had o take time to grief, but always felt better. And happier and was in better relationship.

So, it will be ok. You are not along.
thank you.it felt really good to hear about how you shaped your life.