Just a little affection ...
I am a 19 year old female that is currently pregnant with a 29 year old's unborn baby boy. We just recently broke up because he didn't satisfy my needs. Am I wrong for this? I mean- I feel like I completely lowered my standards for him to call me out of my name when we have arguments. I stayed by his side because I knew that no one would be there for him as I am. There would be times that I asked him for "some loving" and he repeatedly turned me down. I automatically thought he was seeing another woman. His attitude changed and his actions became stranger as the days went by. I wanted to work things out for the sake of our son, but I feel as if he is only with me for security. I have my own place and I have a job and I have no problem with helping him when it comes to financial issues. He still comes around, but I do not have intercourse with him and I do not want to be in a relationship with him anymore. If he asks me and I refuse, I wouldn't be wrong would I?
He is 29 and you are helping him out financially?  Are you joking?  Is he not able to financially take care of this baby?

You broke up with him because he didn't satisfy your needs?  I should hope you broke up with him because he was taking advantage of you and you weren't really getting anything in return.

"If he asks me and I refuse, I wouldn't be wrong would I?".................No, you wouldn't especially since you are NO longer in a relationship with him.

I just think you should really focus on more important things at this time, meaning think more on your unborn child and preparation for his or her arrival instead on romantic relationships or being in a romantic relationship or financially helping a 29 year old man.  

YOUR child should be the ONLY important person at this time..........above your wants and needs.

Totally agree with londres.  
He is the father to my child and we once stayed together so if he needed financial help after we paid the bills and I had extra then, yes, I would help and was willing. My child is top priority-meaning he is going to be well taken care of with or without his father in his life. I'm going through am emotional stage at the moment because my son hasn't arrived and I'm a week and one day over due. Once he gets here, I know for a fact that his father would be the least of my concerns. Everything in which you have spoken is true and I appreciate your help, but what I asked was would I be wrong if I had refuse him of he asked me to be in a relationship with him again.
No you would not be wrong.
No, you wouldn't be wrong.  He sounds like he has issues.  good luck
"He still comes around, but I do not have intercourse with him and I do not want to be in a relationship with him anymore. If he asks me and I refuse, I wouldn't be wrong would I?"................Guess this is a bit confusing.  I thought you were talking about him asking for sex.

No, you wouldn't be wrong if you told him you didn't want a relationship.

I wouldn't waste anymore time dwelling on him or this.
Thank you ! And by the way , my son is finally here ! :)