Divorce & Breakups Community
Knowing when to take the next level to SEPERATION!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.

My husband and I have barely been married for 6months but we have two kids, our oldest is almost two and our youngest almost 1. Lately Ive been up in the air about what to do. Ive always been the type to let others walk all over me or let them hurt me, when I met him i thought all that would change well it DIDNT. He lets people walk all over me even his SISTER. Its obviously caused us to fight and I feel like I want a seperation I want time to thing and figure out what to do I dont feel like I have his support or comfort or like he even has my back and when I bring this up he gets all mad and defensive, I just dont know what to do or how to handle it. PLEASE HELP ME
You have TWO Children with this Man and have only been married 6 months??  
I'm guessing You've been Together at least 3years - surely things haven't    changed in only the last 6 months?
There are TWO Babies here, I would SERIOUSLY try to work this out.  This is no longer about You and Him and His Sister - this is now about 2 Babies who are trusting Mommy and Daddy to work it out and hold things together!!
You don't have to make an immediate decision, but I would definitely speak with an attorney so you can get all your ducks in a row and know your rights.
This is not a healthy relationship for you and even worse on the children, and at this point it's more about them than you.  If he doesn't treat you well and never has, nothing will change this.  You and your children deserve better, they are like little sponges and you can't protect them from the stress and unhappiness while staying together.  You're not a door mat and can rise above this.  I do wish you all the best, I know it's a tough thing to do but this is not the life you want for your children or yourself.
I will agree with Mammo.....speak to an attorney about what separation entails and then go from there.  

I am assuming hubby wouldn't be willing to go to couples' therapy, however, you can go by yourself to get a professional's view on this.

Your children deserve a healthy and happy environment and if that means separation or even divorce then that should be done.  No child should have to witness their mother being unhappy because she feels like a "doormat" and is being treated badly by her SIL and others and mommy and daddy are fighting about this alot because daddy doesn't show any support for mommy.  
I will def look into it thank you for your advise and support I appreciate it. It makes it harder when his family steps in and defends him. I mean of course you dont know the whole story and if you did it would take beyond a whole page to fill you in on my past and when I met him and blah blah hahah but I will take your advice look into it and I dont mention things to him infront of my kiddos because i dont or try not to so that it wont affect their young little happy go minds lol