Divorce & Breakups Community
Married in June 09 seperated in August.09

This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.

Can't find my hubby, and I really want/need to get my divorce. He may be in prison not 100%....I can't afford a lawyer. What do I do?
Hm,  well . . . for 10 to 30 bucks you could do one of those online id searches for last known address.  It's nationwide.  Otherwise, I think you'll have to save up and see an attorney before moving on (remarrying).  good luck
You could always list him as missing, if you haven't seen him then you have a good reason to list him missing and the police could tell you if you are in jail. Check what is required to get a divorce, in Australia you just pay a fee and it is done.