Divorce & Breakups Community
My ex-wife is crazy.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.

My ex-wife is crazy.

I was hesitant to post here because I am paranoid. We divorced about 5 years ago and she immediately got married. I got along with her ex-husband over the years and she and I finally established a relationship for our daughter, who is 7 now. She had a mental breakdown when she and her husband started having problems and was put in a mental hospital. They finally separated and she moved in a boyfriend that was also unstable. She kicked him out but now she cannot hold down a job and may have to go back to the hospital. We have joint custody of our child but she has physical custody. Her family is begging me to get full custody. She claims that she would fight it and that I wouldn't win. I know my girl needs her mother. What should I do?
You know , what have you got to do. Give your EX-WIFE unconditional love.Help her heal herself.For a chnage get to feel the meaning of caring for someone.
And in the process who benefits, your daughter;who gets to know the meaning of real relation and true love.
It will be tough man!!! But do not call your wife crazy or any other ****.Why did you ever marry her if you were not there or her for a lifetime.