Divorce & Breakups Community
Not sure how to deal with this...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.

Not sure how to deal with this...

My  ex husband and I divorced 8 years ago.
He kicked the kids and I out 9 years ago. He got himself a Filipino, mail order bride to replace me with, a year before he kicked us out...I didn't know...he told the government that she was our nanny...and I never even knew about her! Wow! Wish she would have been the nanny...she could have done laundry and stuff that last year we were together lol. He had her stashed in a hotel a town over from our's. Wonder how he paid?

Anyway...all of a sudden, about three weeks ago, he sends me a picture of his weenie!

He's constantly sending me texts...(and 3 more of his weenie) and interfering with my daily life. I'm not a texting sort of person...I have housework to do!
He wants me to come and do some work on his new house. Says the flooring needs to be done....did I mention it's a NEW house?  I own a contracting business...hence the flooring ploy.
He's trying every thing in his power to get me to go back to the town we used to live in.
He's married....I'm engaged. I do NOT want him back.
The pictures he sends make me want to vomit. I'm not a cheater...he is.
I would block him, but it's the only phone I have...and the third oldest still lives with him.
I would LOVE to tell his wife " YO! Your husband is trying to cheat on you with me...the one he cheated on me with"!
Well...part of me does...but she's a nice enough lady...and certainly doesn't deserve this...or maybe she does...for willingly going after a married man, when she was still married...and got her divorce here...since divorce isn't allowed in her country too often they say.
Anyway, not here to complain about immigration laws...here to bash ex husbands that are pigs lol.

How do I get him to stop? I have tried ignoring him...not replying to any of his texts. I have told him straight out that I am showing these to future hubby...which I did...except the pictures, which he didn't want to see lol.

The guy is driving me crazy. Today he asked me to go there so that he could take me for dinner, bowling, and a movie. Things he never did with me when we were married.
Told him to take his wife.
Then he sent another picture. UGH!!! I really don't want to see it. I told him that. Maybe I should have asked him when he got circumcised...would have brought back painful memories...seeing on how it only happened sometime recently. lol
Anyone?
Keep in mind that ds is still living with him...so blocking is not an option.
Well, this is simple.  You send him a ONE text back and say "this is the last text you will receive from me and i want you to read it carefully.  Do NOT contact me again about anything.  My fiance and I are distressed by your texts and inappropriate pictures and in speaking to our attorney, he advised us that the first step is to tell you to leave me alone completely.  Please do not contact me again."

I did this exact same thing with someone and it worked.  

Problem is, do you have younger children that he still helps parent?
Just let him know you will have the "legal system" handle the situation.  

yes...still one child at home...but he's coming to live with me when school lets out.
So I'm guessing I'll "bite my tongue" for a few months yet.

Loved the advice, and thanks to both of you!
Hi, i must say you are one hell  of a strong person and real gutsey, good for you! Boy is he messed up! You can do a six month block on your phone. Just call your carrier and tell them whats going on. Youll probably have to block him every six months but i think its worth the small call to get him out of your life.
You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would say:

"Been there!! Done that!!  I've moved on to Bigger, Better Things"!!
I would get the police involved. Show them the pictures I'm pretty sure it's an offence to send lewd photo's. Don't threaten him with the police just let them turn up at his home..or better still his place of work. He doesn't deserve anything less.