THE MAN I LOVE LEFT ME
I Just found out I am 2 months pregnant and the man I love is married. HE left me alone to make it work with his family cause they know I'm pregnant..I FEEL REALLY BAD AND HURT..HOW CAN I OVERCOME MY DEPRESSION AND SADNESS?
I'm sorry, I don't know how to help You.  You are depressed and sad because this IS a depressing and sad situation.  Did You know He was Married when You had sex with Him?  How old are You?  How long has He been Married?  Does He have other Children?  Do You have Parents to turn to?
Married or not, He has a responsibility to help support this Child.

In the future......Don't EVER trust or believe a Married Man - He's already showing himself to be DIStrustful and DIShonest by cheating on His Marriage.  Honest People don't cheat, it's a measure of One's Principles and Character.  You don't want an UNpricipled man, without Standards and Character - let the Wife have/keep him - don't get involved.

Good Luck, I hope You have Family or Friends to turn to for Emotional Support through this difficult (lonely) time.

Oh, I'm sorry you are hurting.  It is hard-------  that is a situation that never should have happened if you don't mind me saying so.  Married people who cheat are not worth your tears.  He has a family and he betrayed them in the worst way.  How hurtful.  His wife knows and is wanting to work on the marriage.  They'll try to overcome his cheating.  It will be hard.  

But you have to ask yourself how you got in this situation.  Why did you set the bar so low for yourself?  Why would you be with a man that was married-----  knowing the chances that it would work out were slim to none?  Why would you want a man that shows you that if YOU are his wife, that he might find someone else to have sex with behind your back?  This is not a good guy to be with and yet, you chose to do this.  

The reason why I'm asking you to think about how you got here is so that you never repeat this and wind up with more heartache.  

I would consider this done with him.  After your baby is born---  you have options.  You can give this baby up for adoption if the situation is too painful and caring for a child on your own is something you don't want to do.  Or you can keep the baby----  establishing paternity legally.  Then going after child support as that is what is due your child.  I'd leave the door open for his having a relationship with the child (not you) as that is the right thing to do but then you must expect that he may want to have partial custody and bring the child to stay with him and the child's step mother, his wife.  That is the reality.  

Figure out why you settled for so little when looking for a partner.  

good luck and I'm very sorry you are sad.  Hopefully you have family to lean on.  peace