after 5 years stepfather dont want his wifes kids
I have been married before and have 2 daughters from that marriage, I remarried my daughters and my new husband did get along well till my baby that's now 3 years old have been born now he doesn't want my other daughters anymore even his father (my husbands dad) don't want to have them at his house when we come and visit for a weekend. The big problem seems to be because he have to give money on stuff for them because there dad doesn't support them at all. He doesn't have a job or so he says. My husband new that he would have to take care of me and my daughters before we got married and it was ok then. Now he says that he married me not my children. How do I cope with this. My ex cant look after them so they cant go and live with him or his family

Hi there and welcome to the forum.  Well, I'll be blunt.  Your husband is 100% out of line.  You are a mother and that is a priority over his relationship with you or his love of money.  Ridiculous to marry a woman with children and then decide you wish she didn't have them.  That is cruel and emotionally damaging to these kids.  

In all honesty, I'd tell him that you never want to hear another word of this and that you expect him to father these girls lovingly----  and if he doesn't, you have to leave him.  And I would absolutely leave him over this.  Because your older children do not deserve living with someone that treats them as if their very existance is a burden.  They have no bio dad that is involved which is horribly sad and then the man that mom chose to live with treats them like dog poop and doesn't want them to live with her or doesn't think anyone should be financially responsible for them.

I'd kick a man like that to the curb if he didn't buck up and undetstand that these girls deserve a better person in their life than that.  

good luck
DITTO SpecialMom!! !! !!

Geez.....is this man for real?  What nerve.

I am a stepmother and would NEVER tell my husband this.  

Well....hon, I am going to be just as blunt as SM........if he thinks this is the way to go GET RID OF HIM and QUICK.