Divorce & Breakups Community
confused

This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.

confused

Ok, iv been in a relationship with my bf for nearly a year, but about 6 months into the relationship i cheated on him with my ex. He forgave me on one condition , i never spoke to him again. i hated my ex after this, hadent spoke to him for a good couple of months. Since then i have spoke to him and my bf has found out and went crazy but has forgave me yet again. My bf has recently moved to university , but were still together. Today he found out i spoke to my ex yet again,and wont adknowledge me at all. Its really had to ignore my ex as i see him everyday and cant really ignore him. My bf is also very protective and rarley lets me near boys and thinks everyones a bad influence on me. I need help!!!  Should i stay with my bf, or move on??? I like him soooo much :(
You must be very young.  

In my opinion, you should end things with this current bf.  Plus, he FORGAVE you on the condition that you never speak to this ex again.  It is apparent you have a problem with keeping your word.  Plus, it sounds like you aren't really accepting responsibility for your actions by "blaming" others for "this and that"  For example:  "i hated my ex after this."  Why?  He didn't MAKE you cheat with him.  You made that decision.  Another example.. "Its really had to ignore my ex as i see him everyday and cant really ignore him. My bf is also very protective and rarley lets me near boys and thinks everyones a bad influence on me."  You are acting as if you can't control yourself in regards to this ex.  Like he has some kind of hold on you.  To add....if you feel this current bf is so "controlling" about this and that then why are you with him?

Someone who cheats and then can't keep his/her word is in my opinion NOT someone ideal to have a relationship with.......that would be you.  

BTW:  When you LOVE someone you don't do hurtful things to them and things that you know will be upsetting to them.  

Move on and end this nonsense as no one should keep giving you chances.  

I would ENCOURAGE you to be by yourself and don't get into another relationship until you know you are able to be faithful and committed to that person and not running back to this ex and doing whatever.  
I agree with Londres70.
Your BoyFriend was generous to forgive You and under the circumstances His ultimatum was reasonable and do-able - and then, You failed His request (more than once).  Some Partners are never able to forgive cheating even once - so it's a bit unfair to expect Him to keep forgiving if You're unwilling to do as what He (fairly) asked You to do.
Just courious, why did you hate your ex after having sex with him as your answer may lie there.