divorce
where do I go for help if my husband filed for divorce and I don't work and don't have money for a lawyer?
Hi and welcome. What kind of help do you need? You will be served with papers and either sign them or not.
Call the local law school and see if they have any clinics where they handle divorces for people with no money.  Failing that, call the local bar association and ask for any legal aid clinics in the area.  They charge on a sliding scale and if you have no money, they don't charge.

Don't go in without a lawyer, even if it is a law student or a legal-aid clinic lawyer.  Your husband might get away with anything, and you could sign away your rights.
Are there minor children involved?  Any property or assets?  Have you been married over 10 years?  Your husband may have to pay for your legal fees if he is the breadwinner and you have no job or income.  A lot of divorce lawyers will give you a free initial consultation.