do they ever come back??
My husband left its been a week. Will he ever come back?
if you to be strong.
It really does not matter whether they come back or not.What matters is would you want such a man back who leaves his wife and child.
Can you not consider it as a blessing in disguise.I know what you must be feeling.It is tough but you have to stop crying and hurting yourself.

He did not care for you so he left.Let him be gone.Why do you not stand for yourself and work towardsa healthy and happier you.

I am sorry that you are going through this and I know what it feels like.But I also know that f you try you shall soon be in a good position in life out of this sorrow.All the best.Keep posting.
Agree with Eternity1234.  

Do you really want a man who can SO easily up and leave you BACK in your life?  He left you while you are pregnant.....that speaks VOLUMES about what kind of person he is.

If he did come back you probably would always be worried when and if he will leave again.  

Will he ever come back?........Who knows.