how to deal with all the hurting and emotional stuff
Any advice on how to deal with all the pain an feeling going on.I can sleep more then 11/2 hours a night an a big part of it is I'm trying to deal with the pressures of a failing marriage my disibility. Another man our kids which I'm responible for wife is mia. I can't hardle eat nor sleep my brain won't give it a rest its on overload!and to top it all off I've stopped my pain meds and am kicking.how can I not try and adress issuies with wife I feel like if I don't she's getting to far away and if I do she is getting farther need help to try an let her be and do wht she want I'm just struggling with it help me to quite my mind and body
Hi there.  Welcome.  Hey listen, you've sure got a lot going on right now.  I'm sorry it is so hard.  I would try to put things in order so that you are less overwhelmed.  The two big things you have going on right now is that you are getting off pain pills-----  do you have an addiction?  That is rough stuff and something like Narc Anon would sure be helpful and second, you sound like you are suffering clinical depression (if the symptoms you describe have been present for at least two weeks).  These two things really need to be the priority right now in dealing with them.  Because these two things can be a big factor in any relationship you have.  You can contact your wife and tell her that you are working through the addiction and kicking it as well as you want to address your depression. Once you are healthier, you want to make things right by her.

but you need to focus on getting off the pills and dealing wtih your depression right now.  The realtionship stuff is secondary to that in my opinion.  good luck