low self -esttem
My boy friend told me his feelings for me were long dead. Now I feel it was all my fault. I ve never felt solow in my life. this worsens if u have inferiority complex!?
Hi and welcome and sorry your going though this. When people fist meet they are one way and act a certain way to attract the person to them. But as time moves on, other aspects of their personality surface which stem from being comfortable around them.. With those with genuine love this does not become a big issue as they have things that surfaced also.
With those without genuine love, they use these for an excuse to breakup. Try not to take this personal as he is the problem, not you, and i assure you that this will happen to him someday also.
Most of the time it takes a few relationships to find the right one.
OMG, I spent 2 years with a guy who told me i was worthless, etc, evry single day.... you get told that enuf and you start to beleive it, sad as it is.  Time to let the bf go.  Then work on your own healing.  Make goals every day, and give yourself small rewards for acheivement: icecream, costume jewelry, a new book, etc.  Get out in the world.  Smile at people, look them in the eye, say hello, and move on.  Dress in a way that makes you feel beautiful.  Volunteer to help at your local church/humanitarian events... giving and helping others has a way of making us feel good.  Know that you are a human being, like all of us, with feelings that need to be dealt with.  You dont need a man for this.  You just need you. :)
Feelings are fleeting ... people assume there is some malice when someone stops having feelings for another person and that is not always true ...

You just have to work it out so that your personal value and self worth is in you and not dependent on other people. Then when you do that, your relationships will be so much better, so much more genuine and enjoyable.

As for volunteering at a church ... I would never tell anyone to give their time for free, or even step on foot in a church door ... its the same problem, now your looking for acceptance and personal worth in the business of church work.

I read a book called "managing your mind" and it really helped me see some patterns in my own life, and you might like it.

Hope you find your own self worth in your self, I am working on the same thing for myself ...

Oh one more thing, getting up early every other day and working out and watching what I eat has been very helpful to me ...
I dont know if you have kids or not, but if you do ... you know that you love them no matter what ... you can be happy, mad or disapionted and still you love them all the same. What can a child ever do to make you NOT love that kid?

The kid does not need to earn your love, the kid can not do something to loose your love ... it just is!

This is the same kind of love you need for your self, you dont need to earn it, you can not loose it ... it is not dependent on people and things ... it just is.

This is my work too right now, and being a father has helped me understand this concept .. I love my daughter no matter what even when she is being hard to handle ;)
Thanx that really makes sense to me and will help me to love me :)
Ya ive felt as bad as u im 17 yrs old and 4months pregnant his grandma ruined everything between us he thinks im some devil type of girl he isnt even involved with our baby hes only been to one doc appointment always finding myself lost
Hey I am so sorry to hear that u have to go through all this. I hope u have friends to take care of you. As far as that guy is concerned tell him as elaborately as u can how you feel if he still doesnt listen then you have to move on as painful as it may sound but life is better off without him if he wasnt there when u needed him the most
Thanx I ve been trying now. I realize the extent to which i lost myself for him. Now have to get back on track