Divorce & Breakups Community
please i need help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.

please i need help

i am much stressed i need help from you all.
i have a boyfriend , our relationship started in 4 years back , i have always done a lot for him, he has always been selfish , never ever care for me . he always turns to me when he needs moral support. i am an anixety patient for more then 5 years . i use to ignore to ignore him because i never wanted to be in love as an anxiety patient it could hurt me more , but he insisted me to love him to be with him and he promised to not to leave me ever.
now he knows i am anxiety patient so he leaves me whenevery he wants and says " i am leaving you forever", when i listen this my heartbeat increases and pains and i cant sleep whole night and i can only feel good when i listen his voice , he always scolds me , use bad words for me and says ke you cant leave me you will dir because of your anxiety.
please help me how can i leave him , i cant sleep cant eat constant nausea , fast heart rate when ever he leaves me by saying that i am leaving you forever. i am not  a social girl and cannot make any new bf . i am not habitual of all dis. he is the first guy in my life and i want to spend my life with him.
but he takes advantage and laughs on me and it was he who came after me and saked for my love , i didnt like him aur had any love for him at start of relationship. but as it is my first love i am totally mad and always afraid that what if he left me alone , what would i do , i will die.
please help me our any medicine which could help me in forgetting him completely.
Hi Sonia,

You will come out of this mess!!!!

And you do not need any medicine,all you need is self confidence and a clear mind to see what is happening to you!!!

All of us who have posted here have gone through or are going through some serious issues in life ;many of the ladies or men here have come out happily and many are trying there best.I personally benefitted a lot by reading the life stories of many and the sincere comments i recieved here fron few geneerous and good people.

I feel you should leave that boy;he is no good;he is manipulating you;And remember whethr you are shy or not ,you will and you deserve to get someone who loves you;by what you have written,it doen not look like he cares for you;

Please do read my post and my life;and the advice i have recieved by a few members here;I was asked to move ahead in life ;
I believe you are still very young!!What do you do ,are you working,!!!
also, i wanted to share that I also used to get very anxious with the thought of separating from my husband etc etc.
but today afetr two months of accepting the divorce, i am calm and happier ;also am looking forward to a good life ahead; yes i do get depressed ,angry and very sad and feel used,also guilty but those are becoming lesser;
Its good you are not married to that man and already know what type of person he is;
I married at teh age of 21 and am 29 now,new him since i wwas 18; only to get divorced now finally and multiple separations in between;it was hell;;;;;;
Thank god ,you are not in that kind of trouble and I am sure once you are confident about yourself,you will see that he is no good;
love is not baout giving paun but mutual sharing and healing(:):) one of the best answers i got in this forum);;;and please get over this first love faity tale;;;;;
I also suggest ,you have the courage and talk to someone who is mature and helpful in your family;i am sure they will tell you the same;
even if you marry this guy,he might end leaving you like it happend to me;please have someone good in your life not soemone who gives you pain.
Hi there and welcome to the forum.  I think that lukkhi has given you good advice.

I personally would love for you to seek a counselor.  Your own description of this guy and the relationship is not good.  Your reaction to moving on tells me that you've been codependent in this situation.  Healthy thinking means that you want the best for yourself.  You are kind of caught in the middle where you know this guy isn't good for you but you still desire the relationship so much.

You can be without a man and without him.  I promise.  Talk to a therapist to discuss the reactions you are having.  If you suffer anxiety that is part of it but the whole story would involve why you stayed in a dysfunctional, unhappy relationship for as long as you did.  

You deserve to be happy sweetie.  You do.  Do you have any family or friends that are supportive?  
sorry i logged in after a long time , i had dengue fever which recovered alomost after 1.5 months , i can understand what you all are saying , he doesnt love me always wants me to fulfill his wishes whether good or bad one.
2 days ago he fought with me and said why dont you die so that i can have another woman , i will be free of this relation if you die , then he didnt receive my phone that whole night i cried a lot , beaten up my self  , but couldn't get rid of this thought that he Will Never pick my phone and i will die if he will not talk to me , he says that i dont love him but i DO , i do everything he asks me to do , i do job and it is being difficult to carry on with job ,
You need help Sonia if you beating yourself up if he does not call you.And you lack self -esteem.Why have you become abnormal.

Ths s not love;You need to love yourself first to know what love is;

If you love yourself,you shall take care of your body and mind and come out of all tensions;You have to heal yourself mentally;You do  ot need a boyfriend to be happy;

Oh, I'm so sorry.  First, let me say that I'm glad you've recovered from your illness.  Sounds horrible and glad you are better healthwise.

But there is a problem with someone saying absolutely cruel things to you and then you desperately trying to call hm after and being sad that he doesn't take your call.  You need to allow yourself to be angry that he is treating you this way.  That is how you set a boundary so he will stop doing it.  

You can picture someone you love dearly.  Picture someone treating this person really badly.  You'd be upset over it and think them a jerk.  Right?  Well, you need to feel that same way for yourself.

good luck