what should i do?
i was with a woman for about 3 months. i lived with her for about 2.she had 3 kids. by 2 different guys. and i admit that i was very critical even picky. because none of the kids were mine. and one looked just like his father who she had recently split from before getting with me.and that was a little annoying. she had me watching them 5 days a week at one point while she worked and they would not listen to me.i will say that other than the kid thing. i treated her well. showed alot of affection and love.but she got really resentful and hateful as tho she regretted me.i found texts from her husband that she had been seperated from saying i love you 2 and all such as that. after 2 months i finally got it out of her that she had told him she loved him and that shed come back. but she claimed it was out of fear. feeling bad about her image of being a "cheater" i guess. and he left her so thats not true. and also she said the main problem was how unnaccepting i was of her children. i was critical ill admit. but 3 kids is alot to deal with specially when u watching em everyday and they wont listen.she said her husband was threatening suicide so she just told him what he wanted to hear. she keeps begging me back. what im asking is. Is this my fault? did i push her away? or is the attachment with her husband just been there the whole time and would be no matter what i do? shes said very hurtful things that i wouldve never said to her.she didnt visit me in the hospital when i had a serious injury. is she just still attached to him? or did i cause her to grow away from me with my resentment of her having 3 kids that arent mine.
i forgot to mention. shes says hes just pressuring her into getting back with me. i dont want to stay gone from her over his stuff. but i wonder if she is lying about it. you know what i mean?she claims she scared of him basically and she doesnt want trouble
Stay away from the whole drama.  No matter what her motives, you would still be stuck with three kids you don't want, and that would be a problem in your relationship forever.  Plus, the kids will know you don't love them like your own, and dislike you for it, and it is not a good way to grow up (with a critical stepparent telling them they are bad).  Find a nice person who doesn't have kids, get your job act together, get a good place to live, and move on with your life.
thank you. its not that i resented them or treated them badly tho. i was very critical about how they behaved to her.but i was not mean to them. only when they were screaming or going wild lol.
You know, you really don't have to say anything to kids ... they can tell if you like them, or love them unconditionally, or find them annoying and not particularly lovable.  I think you have three big reasons to stay away from this woman, given that your primary allegiance is not to them (as it would be if they were your biological kids).
I+see+ur+point.but+wat+do+think+is+happening+with+the+husband+deal.from+how+u+c+it
Like I said, walk away from the drama.  Don't wonder.