Divorce & Breakups Community
what to do

This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.

what to do

Me and my huspend are saperated but my mother is telling me im not a good mother me and my husbend wont to work it out but famley says if i do yhey will make shore it dont happen
It's hard to say without knowing the circumstances surrounding why your family seems to think you working things out with your husband is you being a bad mother.  Has he mistreated you or your child(ren)?  (Note that by mistreating you if it comes down to constant arguing and/or physical altercations, he is mistreating your children if they are even in the house at the same time.)  If so, then I'd say listen to them.  If he's been a good father and husband despite whatever has caused you to separate, then it's your call.  If you really want to work it out, tell your family they need to back off or they risk losing you forever.  Sounds harsh, but hey, they're making you choose.
Hi I agree above.  More information would be helpful.  If there has been an incident in which you are or were unsafe, that is going to leave them in a position of feeling like they need to save your.  That's hard for parents to see their adult child making choices they think will ultimately hurt them.

If nothing like that went on, then we have to live our lives and make the best choices that we can.  If you choose to try to work things out with your partner ----  that really is your choice.  

good luck
do whats right for you and your children
good luck