Divorce & Breakups Community
what to do

This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.

what to do

Im a 38 year old and nothing i do im my fam eyes is naver right they tell me what to do all the time even how to rase my kids they tell me if i dont do whay they ask that they well tack my kids away and they only do it to me note thear 7 kid and im the only one they do this to
Advice still stands as in the other thread: tell your parents to let you live your life.  They are your children, and unless you are hitting them, having arguments or fights in front of them, are allowing someone to be around them who has abused them in the past, or are using/allowing others to use illegal drugs and alcohol around your children, you have nothing to worry about. CPS cannot substantiate a he said-she said case.