whats so wrong with telling the truth ?
I was tlkn to this man for 8months in he was cheating the whole time so I left but wit his ex he never left her but lied the whole time I caught her at his place he told me to leave in he's going to b with her but turn around the next day in said I'm a good person he just messed up in life forgive him dnt b mad with him in he wished it never happened ..y did he hv to lie wen since day one I asked in also told him ill b his friend he didn't hv to lie to me but he did in got upset because he couldn't talk to the both of us y lie? I guess because he was of age I thought he was such a man in I expected so much more den these young guys still hv play I'm them in feel there too young to settle I guess age is just a number it doesn't exactly mean mature or wise
It sounds to me like you need to take this lesson to heart.  At the first sign that somone is a lyer or cheater, leave them.  Why put up with it?  If they do it early on, well . . .  it's just not worth getting attached to that person and moving on to find someone that will treat you well is key.  good luck
I wouldn't give him another chance to treat you bad; lie.  He has pretty much shown you how he can be.  

Forgive him and don't be mad at him?  You might be able to do this in time, but I suggest you do this while getting OVER him.  

You don't need this dear.

"What's so wrong with telling the truth?" ......Nothing if you are an HONEST person to begin with.  

I have not a clue why some people love to lie.  It is truly an "artform" for some.  
Girl,i went through some similar and its been a rough 2 months especially the past month. My whole world has been turned upside down. I though id finally found a good man. One who wouldn't lie or cheat and boy did i get a slap in the face. We had only been together 6 months ended up pregnant,things were great until he loss his job and the true colors came out. He had been cheating the whole time lied to me about his wholelife. Just one thing after another. You just have to move on and see what else is out there. I know easier said then done but men are men and the ones who still act like a boy will lie and not care who gets hurt.
Your very correct new things, Age does not constitute wisdom or maturity. Go with your gut feelings on this as your the one with the wisdom here!
Thanks all of u but bby2 ur so right dats almost the exact samething now he's tryna come bck but I'm so threw wit him its no love der anymore I saw where his heart was so now mine. Is going else where I'm gone in I think he no it I'm done in I needed to her this from u guys every little thing help at this point