Dizziness/Veritgo/Faint feeling?!
For the past 7 days now, I have had non stop Dizzy/Veritgo feeling.
The dizziness is during the day..it's not the kind of dizzy when you are spun around in a chair but almost like when you first get off of a really fast ride, and those first couple steps you take, thats what kind of dizziness I mean. The Vertigo happens at night when I'm sleeping and i feel like my entire body is floating all over the bed but when i open my eyes its gone. I have already went to the ER, and my chest xray and bloodwork came back normal. I do have high anixety but even when I'am feeling calm and okay, the dizziness is always still there. Others are saying I'am getting a sinus infection I know I'am not.
when the dizziness accurs it feels like Ive been hanging upside down from my feet for a while, like all the blood goes to my head feeling, and I feel a tremendous amount of pressure in my ears and temples, nothing painful, or hurting, only pressure, like my head is being squezzed..anything suggestions or comments?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mandijj joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 01
mgc7399 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 24
honey156 commented on breezytoo's status
10/14