Dizzy User Group
Dizziness/Veritgo/Faint feeling?!
About This Group:

For those who are dizzy for no apparent reason. Like when you first exit a rollercoaster. Especially when you exercise, eat too many carbs, etc. An engine running type feeling inside the head and/or chest also. Not exactly vertigo The room isn't spinning, its an earthquake feeling inside.

Founded by maxiepate on October 2, 2009
33 members

Dizziness/Veritgo/Faint feeling?!

For the past 7 days now, I have had non stop Dizzy/Veritgo feeling.
The dizziness is during the day..it's not the kind of dizzy when you are spun around in a chair but almost like when you first get off of a really fast ride, and those first couple steps you take, thats what kind of dizziness I mean. The Vertigo happens at night when I'm sleeping and i feel like my entire body is floating all over the bed but when i open my eyes its gone. I have already went to the ER, and my chest xray and bloodwork came back normal. I do have high anixety but even when I'am feeling calm and okay, the dizziness is always still there. Others are saying I'am getting a sinus infection I know I'am not.
when the dizziness accurs it feels like Ive been hanging upside down from my feet for a while, like all the blood goes to my head feeling, and I feel a tremendous amount of pressure in my ears and temples, nothing painful, or hurting, only pressure, like my head is being squezzed..anything suggestions or comments?
dededum commented on 24/7 dizziness
Apr 07
hazal123 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 14
jscropper76 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 03