Dizzy User Group
Dizziness/Veritgo/Faint feeling?!
About This Group:

For those who are dizzy for no apparent reason. Like when you first exit a rollercoaster. Especially when you exercise, eat too many carbs, etc. An engine running type feeling inside the head and/or chest also. Not exactly vertigo The room isn't spinning, its an earthquake feeling inside.

Founded by maxiepate on October 2, 2009
33 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Dizziness/Veritgo/Faint feeling?!

For the past 7 days now, I have had non stop Dizzy/Veritgo feeling.
The dizziness is during the day..it's not the kind of dizzy when you are spun around in a chair but almost like when you first get off of a really fast ride, and those first couple steps you take, thats what kind of dizziness I mean. The Vertigo happens at night when I'm sleeping and i feel like my entire body is floating all over the bed but when i open my eyes its gone. I have already went to the ER, and my chest xray and bloodwork came back normal. I do have high anixety but even when I'am feeling calm and okay, the dizziness is always still there. Others are saying I'am getting a sinus infection I know I'am not.
when the dizziness accurs it feels like Ive been hanging upside down from my feet for a while, like all the blood goes to my head feeling, and I feel a tremendous amount of pressure in my ears and temples, nothing painful, or hurting, only pressure, like my head is being squezzed..anything suggestions or comments?
Recent Activity
Blank
dededum commented on 24/7 dizziness
Apr 07
Blank
hazal123 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 14
Blank
jscropper76 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 03