No answers on my dizziness
Hi, I've been experiencing dizziness for about 7 weeks now. It Is constant and doesn't go away, although there are times I feel it's getting better before it gets worse again. I have been to 5 medi centre doctors, 3 emergency doctors, a chiropractor, eyes doctor, physio therapist, homeopathic doctor, with no real answers. I've been given pills to stop the nausea and dizziness which don't work and exercises that make it worse.

My symptoms include dizziness, off balance and feels like I'm extremely drunk when I walk, every time I swallow my ears crack like ridce crispys, when I  burp or yuan I get a flutter in my ear, headaches, eye movement (my eyes aren't actually moving, but it feels as if I'm on a boat) neck and upper back pain, and weak legs when I walk ( like I ran 10 miles).

I've had multiple blood tests, a CT scan, and specialist who deals with vertigo, bppv, and menieres. And everything comes back normal.

I was in a bad car accident 13 years ago and ended up with a fractured skull that goes up my forehead. I used to abuse alcohol up until 2 years ago when I went cold turkey for 1 year and now drink on occation. One week prior I did drink quite a bit but didn't think anything of it until now. I smoke almost a pack and day. And I paint for a living.

I have an apt. With an ENT some time in January which is a long long time away. For now I'm outsourcing trying to find possible answers natural or medical to help me. Maybe someone has been in my shoes and knows how to deal with it, I have been off work for a month scared to walk or drive and am going stir crazy sitting in my house day after day, waiting for this to stop.

You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Dentalgretch joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 01
mandijj joined this group
Welcome them!
09/15
mgc7399 joined this group
Welcome them!
08/15