Dizzy User Group
What is wrong with me?
About This Group:

For those who are dizzy for no apparent reason. Like when you first exit a rollercoaster. Especially when you exercise, eat too many carbs, etc. An engine running type feeling inside the head and/or chest also. Not exactly vertigo The room isn't spinning, its an earthquake feeling inside.

Founded by maxiepate on October 2, 2009
33 members

What is wrong with me?

I always get dizzy spells and I never thought anything of them. Usually I get blurred vision and If I close my eyes and stand still for a second it will go away, but there is also pain in my head. Yesterday, I was standing in the kitchen making food when my body started to shake uncontrollably. I turned to my mom and my vision got all blurry and next thing I know I was on the floor. I got up and started to sweat uncontrollably, and profusely. My head hurt a little after. This is the second time its happened, though the first time was 3 years ago. I thought nothing of it because it hadn't happened in so long but now I'm starting to wonder if something is wrong.
dededum commented on 24/7 dizziness
Apr 07
hazal123 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 14
jscropper76 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 03