Dizzy User Group
weird and scary
About This Group:

For those who are dizzy for no apparent reason. Like when you first exit a rollercoaster. Especially when you exercise, eat too many carbs, etc. An engine running type feeling inside the head and/or chest also. Not exactly vertigo The room isn't spinning, its an earthquake feeling inside.

Founded by maxiepate on October 2, 2009
35 members

weird and scary

I dont know how to out this, but in the back of my head i have this really weird pressure, it feels like half of my head is missing. Could this be something serious? This is scary, going down this right side of my neck and sholder is just numb, what is this? I have a TON of trouble sleeping and the past 2 nights i havent fallin asleep until after 1ish. I always have trouble sleeping and just got done with sleeping test ( writin) i possibly might go on a sleeping med. could this non sleeping be what is happening? I dont want to passout or anything, also it also feels like the back of my head is being pushed forwards?
honey156 commented on breezytoo's status
Oct 16
Staymc joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 09
honey156 commented on photo
Sep 30