Dizzy User Group
weird and scary
About This Group:

For those who are dizzy for no apparent reason. Like when you first exit a rollercoaster. Especially when you exercise, eat too many carbs, etc. An engine running type feeling inside the head and/or chest also. Not exactly vertigo The room isn't spinning, its an earthquake feeling inside.

Founded by maxiepate on October 2, 2009
33 members

weird and scary

I dont know how to out this, but in the back of my head i have this really weird pressure, it feels like half of my head is missing. Could this be something serious? This is scary, going down this right side of my neck and sholder is just numb, what is this? I have a TON of trouble sleeping and the past 2 nights i havent fallin asleep until after 1ish. I always have trouble sleeping and just got done with sleeping test ( writin) i possibly might go on a sleeping med. could this non sleeping be what is happening? I dont want to passout or anything, also it also feels like the back of my head is being pushed forwards?
dededum commented on 24/7 dizziness
Apr 07
hazal123 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 14
jscropper76 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 03